We service PC desktop, laptop, notebook, imac and macbook drives, as well USB flash, external 1.5", 2.5" and 3.5" drives. In addition we can recover rotational drives as well as solid state drives (SSD).
The following are problems that we can service:
- dead drive, drive not recognized
- smoking or burning drive
- clicking sound, grinding sound, non-stop drive activity
- physical damage (dropped drive), water damage
- unable to format, constant crashing, unable to boot
- accidental format, accidental deletion, unintentional partition, unintentional windows reload
Our recovery services are fixed, flat rates. We will send out the right prepaid box, so you can ship either with the bad drive. If it is a laptop, you can ship the entire laptop to us. We will recover your data to a new hard drive. If you wish, you will provide your own drive (it will have to be included in the prepaid box you send to us).
If you ship the entire laptop, we will reinstall the windows or OS and then copy your recovered data over to it. If you ship only the loose drive or external drive, we will copy your recovered data to a new external drive. The old drive will be returned to you.
- Purchase a recovery service. If unknown, just purchase the diagnostic. Fill out all details or call us/email us for help.
- We will then send out a prepaid padded box for your item with a pre-printed shipping label.
- You put item in box and apply label, then ship it to us.
- We will diagnose drive, then confirm the recovery details with you, by phone or email.
- We will perform recovery, then return item to you.
Our service is performed by experts who have recovered thousands of units. Lead time ranges from 48 hrs (with overnight or expedited shipping) to as long as two weeks. On average the lead time is one week, including shipping back and forth.